The book read: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
This book is a true guide to help you frame your thinking in a way to make you successful – whatever your idea of success may be. It teaches you how to acquire a burning desire for whatever it is you want in life, and how to go get it.
This book is very inspirational, and I think anyone and everyone should dabble into it! Learn to be a better you.
- What you say is much less significant than what you think. If you have a burning desire for whatever you want, your thoughts will convey your feelings.
- Determination. Never give up on what you want. The greatest struggle will come right before success.
- Eye contact and persistence are extremely important!
- Think success. Think you are great. Think and know you can succeed. Know what you want. It’s all you need!
- Nothing is impossible, be success conscious.
- Henry Ford asked his engineers to complete an 8 cylinder gas block engine in one piece. They said it was impossible. He said try anyway until you figure it out. Eventually they did figure it out – true determination.
- Design something that everyone can use.
- Devote all of your energy to fulfilling your dreams.
- Adapt your life to your positive and success thoughts…let them influence you.
- You need a definite desire and hold onto it in your thoughts until it is an obsession, plan definite means and ways to acquire riches, which does not recognize failure, and your goal with become a fact. There are NO other options. Win or perish.
- You need a definiteness of purpose!
- Success requires no apologies, failure permits no alibis.
- Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent success.
- Set definite goals. Imagine yourself successful. Reflect on past successes. LOVE YOURSELF!
- All thoughts which have been emotionalized (given feeling) and mixed with faith begin immediately to translate into their physical equivalent or counterpart. HAVE FAITH.
- Give before you expect to get.
- There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge!!!
- The subconscious mind acts only upon thoughts that have been well mixed with emotion or feeling.
- Knowledge only becomes power when, and if, it is organized into definite plans of action and directed to a definite end.
- Form a master mind group, a team. People should work in harmony. People need compensation for their work. Not necessarily money. Quitters are never winners and winners never quit.
- Courtesy, service. The employer is the public, fail to serve well and lose the privilege of serving.
- Analyze yourself. Know your strengths so you can market them.
- Capitalists provide service, without which there would be no civilization.
- Make decisions promptly and change them slowly, if and when they change.
- If you are influenced by opinions of others, you will have no desire of your own.
- Genuine wisdom is usually conspicuous through modesty and silence.
- Power is organized and intelligently directed knowledge.
- The emotion of sex is the most intense and powerful of all mind stimuli. Transmute this energy into other areas.
- Use sex desires. Transform them into creative imagination. Sex and love together in harmony is unstoppable.
- The subconscious mind acts first on dominating desires that have been mixed with an emotional feeling, such as faith.
- The subconscious mind is the medium between the thinking mind and infinite intelligence.
- Thought is energy traveling at an exceedingly high rate of vibration. Thought which has been modified or “stepped up” by any of the major emotions vibrates at a much higher rate than ordinary thought. It is this type of thought that passes from one brain to another.
- The subconscious mind = sender. The creative mind = receiver. Use auto suggestion to communicate between thyself.
Train your mind to allow it to think how YOU WANT IT TO. Don’t let your thoughts control you. You can truly do whatever you put your mind to…don’t give up your burning desire!
You can purchase here:
Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller – Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century